Thursday, February 9, 2023

Valentine for my Sweetheart

I made this fun card for my darling Husband.  
I will enter it in the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: 
Layering Circle Dies
Watercolor Shapes
Everything Festive
Country Bouquet 
I think the DSP really brings this 
charming little Valentine together sweetly. 
Ephesians 5:25 KJV
Husbands love your wives, even as Christ also 
loved the church, and gave himself for it. 

I truly am blessed with a Loving Husband.  
So thankful for our family.  

Be sure to visit my instagram page.  I'm
having a little  stamp set giveaway 
 All the details are there. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

1 comment:

  1. Loving the pink and red for Valentine's Day! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~