Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Musical themed Valentine

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Music From the Heart 
This is so fantastic to turn a valentine into 
something  with a musical theme.   I love how the piano 
looks like the top lid is a heart, and the inside guitar
has a treble clef for the body of the guitar.  
I'm pretty impressed I got the keyboard along
the side to line up.  Even though it was like
the fourth try.  (wink) 
Then I just couldn't stop stamping those
little tiny hearts.  I also added a few
sequins to the side to cover a little smudge. 
Ephesians 4:2, KJV: 
With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, 
forbearing one another in love  

Be sure to visit my instagram page.  I'm
having a little giveaway  All the details are there. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to combine Valentine's and music! I love these images, both inside and out! Perfect for my musical challenge at the Paper Players--thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, PJ! You chose the perfect images for a musical Valentine. I really like the piano keyboard running the length of the card. Whoever receives this card will most certainly appreciate it! Thanks for 'playing' with us at The Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~