Sunday, February 26, 2023

Wildflower Path

This card came together in a whole 
different way that what I had originally intended. 
I'm still pleased with the finished look, but
goodness gracious it was a struggle.  
Of course I like the inside much better, just 
something simple and sweet about it. 
The DSP is a bit bold for the very 
delicate flower I stamped and cut out. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Wildflower Path 
HP giving one of his sweet little side looks, 
as he holds tight to his green pickle.  haha  

Matt 6:30 KJV
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which
to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he
not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 

 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love the patterned paper and those pretty flowers! The inside is beautiful as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The colours and flowers are beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~