Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Hello March

Hello March. 💚  
I'm starting this month off with a super 
simple springy card. 
I love the bursts of yellow.   I just sponged it 
along the edge then used a stamp for the circle.  
I decided pink really pops with the yellow,
not sure if it's a thing, but for me it worked.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Watercolor Shapes & 
Irresistible Blooms.  
HP loves looking out the windows,
it is the sweetest thing the way he rests
his chops on the window sill. 

1Kings 9:3KJV
And the LORD said unto him, I have heard they prayer
 and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me;
  I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, 
to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes 
and mine heart shall be there perpetually. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~