Friday, March 10, 2023

Cactus Card

I made this card for the challenge at:
Stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Irresistible Blooms
MFT:  Let's Stick Together 
I had so much fun stamping and coloring 
these cute little fellas.  The faces on the cactus
give them such personality.  
All the different shades of green I almost 
turned this into a St. Patrick's day card.  
The trick was trying to figure out how to 
layer them without using dimensionals. 
There was quite a bit of fussy cutting involved,
but it all went pretty smoothly for a change. 
I like the speckled background, just fills it in nicely. 
Here's little HP all snuggled up.

Proverbs 18:24 KJV
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly:
and there is a friend that sticketh closer 
than a brother.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! What a great idea to use smiling cacti for your design! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these sweet cacti! What a cute way to arrange them and the sentiment works perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, PJ! And congrats on the FMS pick :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~