Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Ship Card

We have heat my friends.  After 5 days and 
no furnace things were a tad frosty here in WI.   
I'm very happy to report we had a new furnace
put in today.  Praise the LORD.  I'm hoping 
it lasts a good long time.  
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  On the Ocean, and Layering 
Circle Dies 
I used a little DSP to help with the background.
Gave it a sort of stormy look.  
I stamped the ship in two colors, and then 
fussy cut out the bits to line them up so the 
base was wood looking and I used a marker 
to highlight the mast a brown color as well. 
I rather enjoy how it turned out.    
Here's a picture of my little darling resting his
chops on his blanket that's on my bed.  Notice 
the window sill in the background holds one of 
his toys, he puts them everywhere the little sweetheart. 

John 21:6KJV 
And he said unto them, Cast the net on 
the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. 
They cast therefore, and now they were not able 
to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~