Sunday, March 26, 2023

Easter Card #3 for the 2023 Season

I'm so glad I got the opportunity to make a card
today.  I  really needed to have a little escape in the 
craft room, to try and calm my mind and heart.  
This week will be another running race of 
doctor appointments and traveling. 
Praying everything goes well and safe. 
Today I decided to make my third Easter card for the season. 
This little bird outside my craft room window inspired this card. 
I will submit it to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Irresistible blooms, garden birdhouses,
His love, wildflower path, and He is Risen block 
This was very relaxing to make.  I turned the little
birdie house into a chapel for the birds.  I imagine
them coming to sing their praises.   A bit of fussy 
cutting but it was worth it.   
A pair of lovely morning doves were enjoying 
their time sitting on the deck until my sweet 
little fella caused such a ruckus that they flew off. 

You'd never be able to tell by this adorable 
picture of him sleeping so sweetly.  
Psalm 106:1KJV
Praise ye the LORD.  O give thanks unto the LORD;
for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I love that you were inspired by the birds in your yard. They remind me so much of spring and you did such a great job of showing their cheerfulness on your card. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I love the inspiration in the birds and that bird house is adorable, great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I'm really liking the chapel for birds - never really thought about it like that. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~