Sunday, March 5, 2023

Easter Card one for 2023

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  
We opened the windows to get some 
fresh air in the house.  It was in the 40's
here today.  That's a heatwave for us.  
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  His Love, Sweet Songbirds, 
and Sweetly Swirled. 
I decided the oval in the sketch would make
a lovely Easter basket, and bird's nest.  
I do believe I was inspired by the birds I
heard in the yard today, being I had the 
windows opened. 
It sure was a lot of fussy cutting but I wanted 
to build it on top of the embossed musical background.  
To keep "in tune" with the music notes. 
Our little guy found another ball in the basement,
and he was most proud to bring it upstairs to show it off.  

Psalm 104:12KJV
By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation,
which sing among the branches. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

3 comments:

  1. Great card, your little birdie is adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the little birdie image! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS card, PJ! I love that sweet bird and nest against the embossed background. So pretty! Thank you so much for sharing at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~