Friday, March 17, 2023

Easter Card #2 for the 2023 Season

Happy St. Patrick's Day 

I didn't even wear anything green today, but
I did include a few greens on my plate for supper.  wink.  
I had such a terrible experience yesterday, that 
my eyes are still a swollen mess today.  But 
I'm thankful I was able to make a card.  
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is: 
Stampin Up:  Timeless Tulips 
I used up some scrap DSP, all in the pastel colors,
to go with my Easter theme.  I struggled cutting 
out the tulip and bits, then in the end I finally
realized why not just stamp the stem and leaves
directly on the card, and use dimensionals for the flower.
So that is exactly what I did.  I also raised up the sentiment. 
Gives it that little extra something special.  

Here below is a picture of my little darling taking a nap.
In his upside down bed.  He constantly flips it over,
and surrounded by a few toys he is happy.  Notice the 
green pickle for the festive picture for St. Patty's Day. 
Song of Solomon 2:12 KJV
The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing
of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in
our land; 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the springy colors and tulip! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft spring colours and your tulip is awesome, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~