Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Easter Card #4 for the 2023 Season

I sort of let my imagination run wild(again) 
with this card.  Why not have an assortment 
of colorful carrots?  
I think the bunny in the basket is quite pleased with
it, and also with the cute little eggs too.  
I tried not to stretch the sketch,  too far. 
I even used an egg stamp to resemble  the
empty tomb. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Thanks a bunch, layering circle dies,
Timeliess tulips, basket bunch, 2 stamp Easter egg.
There really is a circle behind the Easter basket
and sentiment, I just sort of packed it full of 
stamping goodness.  I placed the bow off center
to fit on the basket handle, and not get in the 
way of the bunny.  
This little guy has another ear infection, so 
he is on meds, and got a new toy for being such a 
trooper.  We think he gets very stressed when I'm not 
around.  I have had many doctors appointments lately
and so he gets anxious, tomorrow is one more.  
Actually a very big one, hoping and praying for a miracle
that the echocardiogram will come back better then
the EKG's   Things haven't been going so well in the 
health department here.  But God willing I'm still alive
and thankful for that.  

Job 19:25KJV
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall
stand at the latter day upon the earth;

This is one of my favorite songs
 that reminds me of the verse above.


I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ


4 comments:

  1. Fun rainbow carrots! This is a lovely Easter card. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love the different colored carrots and how you used them for the stripes of the sketch. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the stamped carrots, adorable! Your basket and bunny are so cute and I love the sentiment. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super clever idea to replace the stripes with colorful carrots. So fun! Love the cute bunny with it's Easter eggs. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~