Thursday, April 6, 2023

Congratulation's card #1

I find it to be quite a joke when I have a lovely vision 
in my head of what the card will look like, and then 
it just turns out not at all like I had hoped.  
This is exactly what happened with this card.  UGH.
I wanted to make it extra special for my son.  
and then it just got so busy, and come to find out 
I can't even in fit it into a standard A2 envelope 
because of the tree over hang.  
I had fun making this card, even thought measuring
is not my special gift.  Oh gosh it truly is not, But 
it wasn't to shabby doing these special cuts.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  In the trees, Above the clouds
I let DSP give me a helping hand here.  The 
background sky, and the big hot air balloon.  
There was a ton of fussy cutting with this card.
Did you notice the squirrels in the trees holding 
up the banner?  I even added a few flowers in 
the little grassy die cut strip on the bottom.  

Eph. 3:20KJV
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above
all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute - the design is terrific and I love the scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable!!! The squirrels and banner are amazing. I love all the details you put in this fun scene. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable card! perfect for the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. Good luck.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it may not be how you envisioned but it is fabulous none the less! I am so guilty of the overhang and not fitting in cards too! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredibly cute! I love how you used our sketch to create your scene! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~