Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Wildflowers & Butterfly Card

Wait to you see the inside of this card.  I'm 
laughing because my original plan was to 
use a dragonfly.    Well it didn't go very well
with all the other stamping, but guess who 
stuck him in on the inside anyways?   I mean
I did go to all the work coloring him so I wanted
to include him too.  haha  
I used two stamp sets to create this card.
Stampin Up:  A touch of ink, Dragon fly garden 
After stamping the wild flowers side by side and
coloring them all, I lightly sponged over the top with
 yellow, and the bottom with green.
 I cut them into 5 pieces to lay side by side
on the yellow card stock.
I fussy cut out the butterfly and leaf branch and used
dimensionals to give it some height.  I tied a yellow
ribbon on it because the sentiment was a bit too high 
for my liking.  I used scotch tape on the bottom part 
of the sentiment, so it wouldn't stamp, and so I didn't 
guesstimate it correctly.  haha  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The picture below is of HP.  That sweetheart
was taking a nap so peacefully. I just couldn't resist.
I probably have a hundred pictures of the same pose. 
I love how his long fur feathers so nicely on his legs.  
If anyone is looking for a good book, check out this
one:  Bridge to Haven.   I loved it.  Had me in tears
and couldn't put it down. 
Matt 6:30 KJV
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and
to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more 
clothe you, O ye of little faith? 


I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ




 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and the dragonfly totally works on the inside! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you incorporated the stamped paper garden in the background for this sketch--how clever! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way you incorporated the stripes on you card. So clever and very pleasing to the eye. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I just do not have the words, this is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~