Sunday, April 16, 2023

Strawberry Card

It's been raining all day here.  I tell myself, it 
will help things grow.  April showers
bring May flowers.  Also it is better 
then snow right now.  
Although they say we will be getting a few inches
tonight and tomorrow. 
I made this little strawberry card for the 
challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Sweet Strawberry 
I stamped and stamped and then re-stamped
that strawberry to get the sentiment to show up,
and finally I thought why not ink it up with 
the stamp and write marker that way I will 
only color a few of the seeds and the sentiment 
will pop out more.  Finally success.  
A bunch of the good ole fussy cutting, but 
sometimes it's relaxing to do that.  
I was laying on my ice and HP loves to stand 
guard over me, he's such a pal. Love those puppy dog eyes. 

Gen 1:29KJV
And God Said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! That bright plaid is just so fun, the strawberry and flowers/leaves are just so cute, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~