Saturday, April 22, 2023

You Matter

Hello Friends.  I'm watching the trains go 
by trying to think of something to write. 
I find it so interesting that I have so much
to always say, but lack the ability to write nice blogs.  
Maybe I should do those video blogs, but 
they'd be too long, So back to short story blogs
that make no sense and hard to follow my 
"train" of thoughts wherever that may lead.  
Like a random thought right now:
 I'm crunching down 
some veggie straws, they now have
a bbq flavor, which is my favorite.  I love 
foods that have a bit of a kick.  Highly recommend
these crunchies.  HP likes them too.  But only a few.
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Petal Park, Happy & Heartfelt
I don't have the new colors, so I just worked with 
what I had and chose the Blue, pink and green. 
I never know what this fold is called.
but I like how it looks.  There was 
a bit of fussy cutting with the leaves 
but a punch for the flowers so that was
nice and helpful.   I love the placement
of the sentiment.  
Here is HP snoozing.  I love how he 
rests his head on his paw.  The little darling. 
1 John 4:7 KJV
Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of 
God; and every one that loveth is born of 
God, and knoweth God.


I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Patty - love that "spine" you added, very cool! The ribbon looks so fun over that DSP, and I love your fine flowers, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to call the fold either, but I love when a card has a fixed binding. Very lovely how you dressed it up, and the card front is such a lovely clean & simple design. Just beautiful! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, this is so fun! I love the fun fold and the way you used our colors! The ribbone was such a great choice. So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~