Sunday, April 30, 2023

Simply Happy Birthday

Hello stamping friends.
The challenge at:
Was just that a challenge indeed for me.
My goodness I couldn't get these colors
to work at all with my desired stamp choices.
I tried floral, but for some reason the black berry
bliss just seemed to overpower everything I stamped.
I even tried coloring it with markers, but I still 
didn't like the images. 
I was just about to give up and decided to 
go ultra simple.  It actually made me laugh.  I 
didn't have the exact colors, but I tried to match
the best I could.  
The stamp set is:  Stampin Up: Happy Birthday to you
The inks are:
Just Jade, Pool Party and Black Berry Bliss 
I was happy to have black berry cardstock on hand
to use as the base for the card.   
You know after I stamped this I thought hearts would 
have stamped lovely with these colors,  I tend 
to come up with the better ideas after I've 
stamped and pictured the cards already.  sigh.
I wanted to share a picture of these 
darling little buds I notices on my 
spring cactus.  The ole girl is hanging in there. 
So happy when she blooms.  They tend 
to last long like orchids.  I think that is 
another reason I love them.  
Psalm 19:7KJV
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul;
the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. 
šŸ•®
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ

 

3 comments:

  1. A nice CAS card - so sorry those colours created a headache for you - thanks for sticking with it and playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for not giving up! And look at the beautiful card you finished with! Great for a masculine card as well, always looking for those! Sometimes I find that when I am frustrated that going back to the basics is the best! So glad you joined the hand stamped sentiments challenge! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's the way to persevere! I love this ultra CAS cad, lol, such a beautiful font on this sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~