Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Turtle Card

I wanted to make another card for my Grandma,
she is such a cutie.  She is 99 and has a lot of spunk.  
I hope I will be blessed to live a long life like her. 
I think she will get a kick out of this card.  
I will submit it to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Turtle Friends, Sweet Conversations 
I always struggle with diamond shapes. but 
nevertheless, I keep trying.  I stamped these diamonds,
with what I thought resembled a painted turtle shell.
Then I just got busy stamping the cute little
characters, coloring and cutting them out.  
I will share a quick story about a turtle, I have
many, but the most shocking one is this:
You all know we live next to a train yard, and 
a heavy traffic road, so lots of commotion,  well
one day our old dog, Paco(the one before Hunter)
was in the yard, and he was running around tossing
a rock up in the air, catching it and playing with it,
 we come to find out it was a turtle, he didn't 
hurt the little fella at all, but I'm sure he was quite
scared since Paco was thinking it was such a fun 
game.  We have no idea how or where this turtle 
came from, but Paco found it and was thrilled to 
have a new friend in the yard.  haha.
I had to take a picture of this HUGE strawberry, I'm 
so happy to have a few berries again.  Our grocery
store hadn't had them in quite some time.  My 
husband surprised me with them.  He also surprised 
me with these lovely flowers for our 31st wedding
Anniversary on May 2nd. 
He knows I love daisies especially, and 
look at that lovely basket weave the jar
came in.  It's fantastic.  I love them.  
Col 3:14KJV
And above all these things put on charity, (love)
which is the bond of perfectness. 
🕮
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ








 

4 comments:

  1. super cute card! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet - love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I love the turtles so much. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! This is so cute and so sweet, fabulous job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~