Thursday, May 25, 2023

Grape Card 🍇

Hello Stampers.   
I am sitting here drinking a warm tea with
my sweater on.   It got cold again here in WI.
At least the sun in shining and the birds are singing. 
I suppose if I closed the windows it might warm
up, but I love the fresh air.  Well, as fresh as it 
can be living next to the train yard.  (wink) 
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Softly sketched, half full,
cheerful daisies. 
I fell in love with this stamp set because 
of these grapes.  We bought this house
years ago, and someone had a lovely
homemade stained glass grape decoration
above the sink.  Which is still here.  I fell in love 
with it.  I also for many years wore this
verse John 15:5 around my neck when I use
to run marathons and so I just love the idea 
of grapes and fruit.  However, to eat, I don't really like them. 
I sponged this circle using the stencil
below, and now wishing I would have
used a different color.  But nevertheless,
there it is.   What color would you have
sponged the half circle? 
As you can see in the above picture, my desk is a mess,
well I had to clean it because of the ink pad 
below.  YIKES.  it actually was crumbling apart, 
still nice an juicy but what a mess. I had to toss it, and I 
don't like to be wasteful, but this had little juicy ink
crumbles leaving smudges on everything, I had to wipe 
the whole desk down.  I should post a picture of that too
since my desk isn't clean too often.  Perhaps I will on
my Instagram page.  
See all those little bits.  and not dried out
in the least.  So you can imagine everywhere
had a purple smudge.  sigh.
John 15:5 KJV
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth
in me, and I in him, the same bringeth
forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 

🕮
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ


 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! Love the purple and that inside tag is soooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love the purples...very pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~