Sunday, June 11, 2023

Grandma's Birthday Card (100 years young)

I updated this card.  I just wasn't happy with it.
After all it is for Grandma, and I wanted it 
to look a little better on the front. But,  I didn't 
want to mess up the challenge I submitted it to,
so I just added
the final card pictures to the bottom.  
Well I didn't have much time to put this card
together tonight.  Had a rough week with my health
so struggled to focus on card making, or anything 
for that matter.  
But I really needed to make a card, just sorry
the outside of it didn't turn out as fabulous as the inside. 
It's for my dear Grandma.  Tomorrow she turns 100.  
Isn't that incredible?  I hope I can live that long too.  
I  also made her this little crate of daisies, that 
is my favorite thing to make lately, and it folds flat
for mailing.  Actually so does this fun card. 
I will submit the card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Cheerful daisies, color & contour,
Number of years, hello cupcake 
My husband found a little brown egg when he was
moving a shrub, so I felt the need to rescue it.
Not that I've ever done anything like this, but 
I felt so bad hubby moved his home.
so we put him back in the nest and he is 
now under a warm light and hoping for the best. 
Psalm 71:18KJV
Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, 
forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength
 unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come. 
šŸ•®
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ

Here is the final card.  
Doesn't it just look better, and it goes
with her little crate of daisies too.  




 

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous pop up and such pretty daisyies. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards you made for your Grandmother! Wow! What a milestone! I'm sure she will treasure them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~