Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Earthen Textures

I made this smaller slim line card for
the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Earthen Textures
I embossed the background before 
adding the vases. I used dimensionals to give them
some height to layer the pampas grass and twigs better. 
 I love all the texture on this card. 
I thought the pampas grass would look
nice at the top.  So I can tuck the person's 
name right under it. 
I  incorporated the ribbon behind
the embossed card stock and on the taller vase. 
These are the colors I love, hence the reason
I chose them for this lovely boho look. 
HP my little darling in my craft room. 
I love it when he gets so bold as to push
the door open when I'm trying to take a picture. 
I made my husband his favorite fried chicken for 
supper last night with a side salad. 
I'm excited to have a place to put my macrame cord and beads.
I am thinking of opening my etsy shop again, and this time not
only selling my retired stamp sets, and few of my cards, but
perhaps some of my macrame too.  
Have a wonderful week. 

2 Cor. 4:7KJV
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency
of the power may be of God, and not of us. 
šŸ•®
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ

 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sunday Stamps. Your Earthen Vessels card works perfectly for our new "Going Slim" sketch challenge....I love the texture and dimension that you gave your card. -Deb Horst, DT #SOS312

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, PJ, this is beautiful! You have me taking a second look at this suite - such a pretty card with perfect little earthen elements! I love your design! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your card turned out. I think embossing and texture always adds to a card. PJ always wants to bewith you - so cute! Your dinner looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mini slimline card design with the vases is absolutely gorgeous, PJ! The earth tones combined with all the texture, including the ribbon, is fabulous. Your dog is the cutest too! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    Stef, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card ... really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card PJ! All the texture is so perfect The pots are so realistic, too! You certainly rocked our challenge at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! The background texture really adds interest, and the earthy tones are beautiful. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~