Sunday, June 25, 2023

Christmas is only 6 months away

Hello Sunday Evening.  So we meet again, 
with another late entry into the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: 
Merry Moose
Perfectly Plaid
Let's Go Shopping
Holiday Home 
I realized today that we are six months away
from Christmas, so I decided to make a Christmas card. 
I just love this new set, and wanted to 
play with it again so I made it a little 
Christmas book store.  
Being I rushed myself a wee bit too much, 
there are some sloppy parts and things I 
wish I would have done differently, but
that is the fun thing about stamping, 
we can always try something new and fun on 
the next card.  
There was a bit of fussy cutting involved, 
and by the time I finished this one, I was a bit 
exhausted and by the looks of my desk, you can
see I pretty much left it a mess to quick post this.
I must get in there and tidy up before going to bed. 
Yesterday my darling and I made a trellis for our
garden, it was a team effort.  Me just giving 
directions as to what I wanted and him doing all
the man power to get it done. 
I took these two pictures in the evening
last night, so hence the poor quality.  
I liked the cucumber trellis so much,
that I asked hubby to make another one 
for the pumpkins.  He was not so thrilled
but guess what I now have two in 
the little garden and I love them.  
Now I will have to train the little plants 
to climb up like they are suppose to.  and not all
over the garden and onto other plants. 
Here is the black walnut tree that we love.
An evening shot of the beauty.  The garden is as 
far away as possible from it.  but the roots run long
on these beauties.  

James 1:17KJV
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, 
and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom 
is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. 
šŸ•®
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ
 

2 comments:

  1. NOOO Summer is just starting here....not ready for winter and Christmas yet! But I do love your card! I love the papers you used and that stamped image has so much detail, it is awesome! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good making Xmas cards already! I always say I will but never do! Your card is so pretty. Love the DSP and all the detail you out into it! Love the pictures of your garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~