Thursday, June 22, 2023

Side Walk Sale Card

I knew this was a must have stamp set for me.
When I saw this in the catalog, I thought to myself,
"they made it just for me"  haha  not really, but a 
girl can dream, and that's exactly what this little
set is all about.  
I love dreaming, and window shopping is my favorite thing
to to.  I think it would be fantastic to decorate store front
windows.  In fact on my pinterest board I have a whole
board dedicated to window shopping.  
And you all know I love books, so there had to be a book store
in the shop lineup.    I chose this particular stamp set for this 
challenge because I love sidewalk sales, they just 
remind me of summer in my shorts and "flipflops" 
Now I can't walk very good, so it's just a lovely memory. 
My card doesn't really have movement, but the layout
 does in a way create some
depth, and let's just pretend the movement is from
all the customers walking along the sidewalk. wink.
And look there is more. All that goodness fits in the 
standard A2 envelope.  How wonderful is that? 
A few different angles for the card design. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Let's go shopping
and a single sentiment stamp from Studio G
Take it easy. 
I covered up the back so you didn't see the little 
flap from the front.  just makes it look clean. 
Yesterday I took this lovely picture of my 
garden, I think this is our second year could be third
year trying to grow a garden, it's looking good so far.  
It's a lot of work so hubby has to help, but it's fun 
to watch it all come to life and also go grab a few 
radishes fresh from the garden. 
My little darling HP taking a snooze with me,
while I rested on my ice this morning.  
The verse for this card is:
Luke 12:15KJV
And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness:
for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
šŸ•®
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ

 

1 comment:

  1. what a fantastic card you made! I love everything about it especially how you personalized the buildings! And all that goodness goes into an A2 envelope. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your garden and HP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~