Friday, June 16, 2023

Father's Day Card

I'm happy to say my husband found the mouse that has 
been stinking up our house.  He was actually trapped in 
the furnace blower area.  The little varmint.  
I get a wee bit tired of fighting the mice population here,
but I imagine it is to be expected in a 100+ home and living 
in this part of town.  
I had an impromptu slumber party with my daughter
last night.  Oh gosh I love having the kids home.  
We laughed and chatted up a storm.  So much fun.  
I'm happy that I had time to make a quick card 
this afternoon.  
I decided this will be for dad.  He just turned
77 on Flag day.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Happy & Heartfelt, Earthen Textures 
I had to add the ribbon because as I was sponging 
the circle on the paper I got ink all along the bottom.
How frustrating, but thank goodness for ribbon and 
embellishments to help cover the little smudges.  
Here are a few of the flowers in bloom
around the yard.  
I just LOVE summer. 
Here is a picture of HP, he loves 
breezy days.  
Proverbs 20:7 KJV
The just man walketh in his integrity; his children
are blessed after him. 
šŸ•®
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ

 

4 comments:

  1. What a great card you made! Wish Robb a Happy Father's Day from us. I'm glad you had a nice visit with your daughter. Mice get into everything! We had visitors this winter in the attic so out came the poison. UGH!! Your flowers are so beautiful! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that vase and great cuts. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the softness of the circle element, it is a bold feature but not over powering, it is great. I love that Vase! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Love seeing your gorgeous flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~