Thursday, July 13, 2023

Thank you card

Hello Friends.  I've been  busy lately.  
I decided to re-open my etsy shop.  I haven't 
yet restocked it but I did make a new banner
for it, the same as the one here on my blog.
I just gave things a bit of a refresh.  
I even went through and deleted some 
of the duplicate badges to try and save
space and make the blog look better.  
While I was doing that, my husband painted
my craft room white for me.  So I took some 
pictures and updated "my craft room" tab. 
I finally got to make a card after putting 
my stamp room back together.  Ooooh how
I missed stamping.  It just helps my brain. 
However, I must also add that during this
time off, my lap top's harddrive crashed. 
So that was awful, and we took it over 
to have a new hard drive put in, now my speaker
don't work properly, and it won't stay light.
So looks like we will be going back.  Sigh. 
At least it worked well enough to get a few 
of my updates done, and such. 
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
MFT; Our Story
Stampin up: Happy & Heartfelt 

I had so much fun making this card.  It's
 for my dad, and if you look closely
on the bookshelf, I labeled the middle book 'DAD'
I enjoyed the different layers on this card and also
embossing the bottom section.  I think it just gives 
it so much interest and depth. 
HP went to the groomers today.  Bryan said he did really 
good.  Which makes me happy.   You see the little guy 
 is 12 now, and a bit temperamental (grouchy).  
He also has developed many little bumps and 
skin tags  that they have to be careful with when they 
shave him down.  And so I'm happy  he is home and resting.  
I will get a picture later of his new look. 
Don't forget to check out the new pictures of the craft room.

Psalm 107:1KJV
O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ

 

3 comments:

  1. I love this card with the little bear reading in his chair. I remember doing that as a child. We had a big comfy chair and I would sit in it and read and let my book take me away!! Your new look is great. It's always nice to refresh things. I'm glad you reopened your Etsy shop! Good luck with it. Daisy got a close haircut too and she loves it! Too hot for all that fur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely terrific card, PJ. I love the reading bear and the shelf and lovely color/paper choices. Fun to peek at your craft space, too :-) Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~