Thursday, July 27, 2023

Summer Card

Summer.  My favorite time of the year. 
When I came across the challenge at:
SUMMER
I knew I'd want to play along.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Season by Season, Cheerful Daisies 
I hope this qualifies as CAS.  It really 
is just the DSP doing a little work 
for the background. 
The stampin is quiet simple indeed. 
The sentiment was stamped directly onto the DSP.
The daises were stamped and then die cut, and
I also cut out the filler parts too, so I could raise
each flower up with some dimensionals.  I love the 
bright summery colors.  
Speaking of colors and summer.  Check
out my cute little dahlia growing.  So vibrant. 

Psalm 74:17KJV
Thou hast set all the borders of the earth:
thou hast made summer and winter.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ





 

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card with your daisies! The DSP is just perfect and I love your dahlia. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~