Sunday, July 23, 2023

Set Sail

Hello Friends.  
I found a new (to me) challenge to play 
along with.  It's always so exciting to find
another challenge blog.
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Let's set sail, 
The sentiment is from stampendous.
I used an embossing folder to create the waves 
on the white card stock.  DSP for the diagonal 
piece on this card, and then I stamped the 
sentiment, and the sail boat.  
I was a wee bit concerned the sailboat 
was not going to fit at first.  But phew, it 
worked like a charm.  Yay. 
I was thinking of all the ways adventure 
awaits us when we set sail.  Whether in
a new job, a new location, or even new 
little choices, like choosing better foods.
We set sail for success when we 
 keep God as our guide and help.
Here is HP ~ This little fella
is showing his age, but not when he gets outside.
He loves it and is always ready to chase squirrels.  
He turned 12 in June. 
Below is a picture of our garden.  This 
is our 3rd  year, so we are still in the learning 
process, and as you can see I planted a perimeter
of crops, thinking it would be a swell idea,
well I've blocked myself out of the garden for 
weeding.  Not the best idea, but next year
I will do better.  
James 3:4KJV
Behold also the ships, which though they are so great,
and are drive of fierce winds, yet are they turned
about with a very small helm, withersoever the governor listeth. 
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ


 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful nautical card!! Your veggie card looks great too and what a handsome pup!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and sentiment! Your garden looks great and so does HP. Our little Joey is 14 and will move fast for food, birds and squirrels in that order!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~