Friday, May 5, 2023

Butterflies, bumble bees, and daisies

I was inspired to make this card because of the 
flowers my husband got me for our 31st 
wedding anniversary on May 2nd.   I love 
daisies, and there is one little daisy on here.
Did you spot it? 
I had these delightful wooden bumble 
bees in a jar for years, so I figured it was 
time to start using some of my stash. 
Isn't it funny how one accumulates things 
like buttons, sequins, brads and little doodads?
Or is that just me? 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Daisy Lane, A touch of Ink
The DSP did most of the work on this card.
The daisy I stamped twice and punched out 
and then I glued them together so it made
it look like the daisy had more petals.  I added
a fluffy yellow embellishment to the center. 
The sentiment just seemed to be perfect with
the butterflies, sensing hope and change.  
Here are some close up pictures of the 
lovely daisies in my floral arrangement. 
Rom. 12:12KJV
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing 
instant in prayer.
🕮
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

3 comments:

  1. So sweet, PJ, LOVE that butterfly paper, and that gorgeous big daisy! And for such a perfect occasion - congrats! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful daisy card!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our “In the Middle” sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! I love that your include a verse on your blog post!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #SSC308

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congratulations on 31 years of marriage, that is quite a feat! Obviously he's a wonderful husband because he bought you a gorgeous bouquet of flowers to celebrate! Your card is so fresh and spring-y, I absolutely love the butterflies and the gingham along with the pretty daisy. Thank you so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~