Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Snake Plant Thank you

Hello friends.  I had yellow card stock 
out to use today, and you can see I went 
in a completely different direction.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Plentiful Plants,
A Touch of Ink
Crackle Paint 
I stamped the leaves to create the rainbow 
look, and then I stamped the sentiment on the 
matching green card stock. The flower pot
is stamped on the linen paper from stampin up
then I just cut out the middle to give it a bit
of detail.  Speaking of that, I added a few 
little floral embellishments to the leaves.  
I wanted to make sure to stamp the snake
plant, because this thank you is for my 
dad.   He gave me  the sweetest BD card
and gift of money so I asked my hubby to buy
me a snake plant with it.   
And here is the lovely snake plant.
I'm so excited to have one.  I hope it will
grow well here.  Any tips to keep it happy?
 Please share with me. 
1Cor. 3:7 KJV
So then neither is he that planteth anything, neither he that 
watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 
šŸ•®
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ


 

2 comments:

  1. I love this leafy design! Your card is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous choice image and leafy half circle image. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~