Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Anniversary Card

I made this card for my hubby.  On May 2nd
we will celebrate our  wedding anniversary. 31 years.  I'm laughing 
right now because I had to ask Robb how many years.
Isn't the wife the one that usually knows?  Well not here,
heck I don't even remember how old I am half of
the time.  But being I just had a birthday in the
beginning of this month, I can remember I'm 52.
By the middle of the summer I'll be 50 something.  haha  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin up:  Sweet Conversations 
Conversation Bubbles
Hedgehugs 
This card may look simple, but in reality it took 
quite a process to get it to this point.  I just couldn't 
make up my mind, and I changed stamp sets a 
bazillion times.  That might be a small exaggeration, but
there was a great deal of struggle in the decision process. 
Then I had to color that little hedgehog.  
Oh my goodness another decision, apparently
today that was my struggle, making choices.  
At least the fussy cutting wasn't bad, just simple 
follow the lines, and not to much thinking.  haha 
Here is a picture of HP in the craft room checking out
the driveway and bird seeders.  I call them seeders
because that's what is in the feeders.  It's been a 
thing I've done forever.  
Now here is a fun book I just finished.  You might
wonder how I read with my eyes.  It's difficult, 
and usually after reading I can't do much for awhile,
just wait for them to come into focus, but I'm going keep
reading for as long as I can.  I love books.  
Now this particular story is very fun, deliciously smutty 
but that's ok.  I love most any books except 
science fiction or horror type things.  I got my first 
taste of a smut books from my Big Grandma's house,
she had a big stack of these romance novels, and as 
a young teenager I use to peek in the pile to read them.
We'd go to Big Grandma's every Sunday, so if it wasn't 
that, I was picking up the party line phone and listening
to conversations.  Haha. We didn't have a party line
phone and I didn't realize that wasn't how it was used.
I thought everyone could join in on the conversations.  
I soon learned that is not the case.    Gosh I got a little
off track there.  Well any ways, the book is good, and 
intended for a mature reader.  It will have you smiling,
crying, and blushing.  
💗
Gen. 2:24
There shall a man leave his father, and his mother,
and shall cleave unto his wife; and they shall be one flesh. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, congrats on your anniversary! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the paper and colors that you've selected for this card challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, I just love this! That little hedgehog and the bright colours so fun! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~