Thursday, April 6, 2023

Congratulation's Card #2

Hello again, I just had to give this sketch and special 
 step card  one more try.   
So I made one more congratulation's card for my son.  
I think I like this one better.   I know he likes this 
DSP, because I made a project for him once using it. 
He still has it on his desk to hold all his pens, and glues. 
I think it is so sweet my kids like the stuff I make for them.
Blesses my heart.  
Also this card is special because of the frog.  You
see when he was a little boy, an older gentlemen
came up to him in church and gave him a little rubber 
frog, and asked him if he knew what that meant?  He 
then went to tell my son frog means to:
Fully~Rely~On~God
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Lovely lily pad, So hoppy together,
Conversation bubbles, In the trees
The little froggy is so "hoppy" sitting on his 
lily pad, and the cute little dragon flies fluttering
by with a grand congratulation's.  I'm so proud 
of my son for this new chapter he is embarking upon.
Glory to GOD for leading him, protecting him
and making a way for him. 
That is a picture of how I first started out with 
this card.  The foundation.  Haha  
This little guy is so sleepy lately, but glad he 
is still with us.   He will be excited to see 
the kids the weekend for Easter.  

Matt. 5:16KJV
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your 
good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

3 comments:

  1. You've done it again, PJ. A fantastic step card and full of meaning for your son. Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous step card. I love the punny sentiment and I love the symbolism behind the FROG. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Love the frog, and the wonderful story behind the significance. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~