Friday, April 14, 2023

Golden Wattle

Hello Friends, it has been so nice here
the past few days I could get use to this 
weather.  However, I know living in WI 
there will be snow and cold again before 
summer rolls in.  But I'm loving the sunny
warm days while they are here. 
I think this card reflects the weather, 
 bright and sunny.
 As I type this I hear birds singing
sweetly even with all the trains.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Freshly Made Sketches
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Brightest Beauty & Garden Birdhouses
This was a fast easy card to make the main
imagine which I think is a golden wattle, was
stamped and die-cut, then I added some dimensionals
to the back of it and starting working my way up.
I fussy cut the bird house and bird and added a few
embellishments. 
My husband chose the background color for me.
I thought a vibrant yellow, or perhaps a toned down 
yellow but my darling liked this one.  So I 
stuck with it.  
Here is our precious little HP, with quite a smug
look on his face.  Why?  because the treats on 
top of the frig, is what he is waiting for.  He likes
to give direction as to where they are, with a quick toss
of his head and a bark, not saying he's spoiled, he 
just knows what he wants. haha  
These lovely little flowers popped up.  Does any one 
know what they are?  

Luke 8:15KJV
But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest 
and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring 
forth fruit with patience. 


I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ


 

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love cards that highlight birds, flowers, etc. Tell Robb I Iike the color he chose as well, and of course HP is always a delight to see. I think your flowers may be periwinkle but not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! That wee birdhouse and bird are so very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~