Thursday, February 9, 2023

Valentine Floral

I made this floral Valentine card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Country Bouquet, Petal Park 
I learned a new trick for those flowers, so exciting.
After the flowers are stamped and punched
out, simply put the paper petal in the palm of your
hand and take your glue bottle and press in the middle,
it curves the flowers so nicely, and gives such nice dimension.  
I also added little sequins to the center of each flower. 
On the inside I just took a black marker and made 
doodle line around the whole card.  I love that look.  
This DSP could have been a bit busy if not tamed
down with that white cardstock,  It evened 
everything out.  

John 15:12 KJV
This is my commandment, 
that ye love one another, as I have loved you.


Be sure to visit my instagram page.  I'm
having a little  stamp set giveaway 
 All the details are there. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

4 comments:

  1. The flowers are so pretty. Love that little extra interest on the inside. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you gave your flowers that extra "pop" with dimension! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The red really pops against the neutral paper!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous floral bouquet! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~