Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Card #27 for 2024

Hello Crafting Friends. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Meant to be, wildflower path
His love
I've just not felt much like doing anything
since Hunter had to be put down, I feel like
part of my heart is missing.  I don't want
to clean or cook, I never realized how losing
a pet could be so devastating.  I now 
got myself sick over this so been dealing
with that as well.   Nevertheless when I looked
at the calendar and realized how close Easter 
was I thought I better make some cards.  
So I used some bright cheery colors to reflect
Easter and spring.  
I made a stack of them so I could get them 
out to family and friends.  
If you are a praying person, please will you 
say a prayer for my health specifically my BP and eyes, and
my leg, I had a bad fall, and tomorrow I go to see if there
is a blood clot in my leg.  The fall happened back in January.
The Rx I'm on right now is causing some issues with
my eyes, and I have a few more days with it. 
Also just trouble with a few other things that went 
haywire too, but God knows. SO just praying for 
healing in it all.  To His Glory.  Thank you dear friends.

The verse I chose for this card is:
Jeremiah 17:14KJV
 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and
 I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

8 comments:

  1. Patty, what a beautiful card ~ thank you for sharing with us at the AHSC ~ Denise DT (you will be in my prayers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to use our sketch...and I'll be praying for healing and resolution on all fronts! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at the Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Patty, I am so sorry to read of HP's passing. Pets truly become members of the family and their loss is often felt daily, minute to minute. Praying for good caregivers for your health situation and God's peace for your soul. So proud of you for reaching for the bright sunny colors to bless others with and hoping you get lots of love in return! Nancy J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is precious! So sorry for the loss of your pet--they are family, aren't they? I'll say some prayers for your health!! Thanks for playing at Atlantic Heart Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PJ - we always love your card with us at Atlantic Hearts, thank you for being such a loyal participant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty, I'm sorry you feel bad about grieving for HP. Remember, there is a time to be happy, and a time to mourn. Grief doesn't just stop at a certain date. It hits you when you are least expecting it, sometimes for years. Eventually, you will find joy in simple things again. Don't be too hard on yourself, small steps forward, and find something to be grateful about each day - even if it's just planning a dinner.

    Thank you for sharing your card making ideas and sharing your talent with others.

    HUGS & BLESSINGS,
    -- Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear of your struggles, will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Your cards are beautiful, even with all going on you were able to create something not only beautiful but uplifting as well. Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate the diversity of perspectives you bring to your content. Learn strategies to ace the Aviator game on our blog platform.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~