Thursday, March 28, 2024

Card #28 for 2024

Hello Crafting Friends.
I'm trying to get back into the swing of stamping,
just don't seem to have that spark, but I will 
keep trying, LORD willing it will all come back.
I made this card for my son.  I wanted something
fun and cheerful to show him how proud I am 
of the choices he is making in life.  He will
be celebrating a One year anniversary and I wanted
to let him know I'm celebrating with him. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Watercolor shapes, happy & heartfelt,
one wild ride, brightest beauty.
Lawn Fawn:  Sweet Smiles
I suppose I could of used the bokeh technique, but
instead I decided to do a little masking and stamping to 
make the background look like gumballs of all sizes. The 
glitter washi tape on the sides, just gives the extra sparkle.
I made a few nugget boxes for the kids for Easter. 
The DSP was a bit flimsy so I glued it down on 
heavier card stock to make the boxes more sturdy.  
My daughter sent me the "Peanuts" message below.
We always thought our beloved HP had the attitude of 
snoopy.  So this is absolutely perfect what Charlie
Brown is writing, words just can't say how lonesome 
we are without our pal.  
I made little paw coaster for my etsy shop,
and decided to name it Heavenly Paws in honor 
of our HP (Hunter)  I will see how well it
goes over, right now I have a coaster with a 
little succulent planter.  I might just be making a group 
of coasters to sell as well.  You can check out the

The verse I chose for this card is:
Colossians 3:23-24KJV
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord,
and not unto men; knowing that of the Lord ye shall
receive the reward of the inheritance; for ye 
serve the Lord Christ. 
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 

 


 

5 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation of the sketch. This is super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! What an original use of the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "gumballs" so creative and original! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute and fun card! I love your version of our sketch! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~