Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Card #25 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends.  
I have been in a slump lately, and forgot to 
send my Grandma a Valentine card.  So
I wanted to make sure she got a St. Patrick's day one.  
You see~ we had to put out beloved dog down, on February 8th,
and let's just say it's been quite difficult for me here.  
With that being said I've been trying to keep
myself busy with things, like organizing and cleaning
but it's just so hard.  So this evening I quick make
a card for Grandma.  Bless her heart she will be
101 this June.  I hope to go visit her this summer. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
First signs of spring.   
I decided to use a rainbow to show
all the lovely colors spring has to offer, especially
after a long winter, just to see how everything
bursts forth in color is a miracle indeed.  So I tied
the rainbow into a little St Patty's day card.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:   Detailed dogwood.  (which totally reminds
me of spring, the legend is quite lovely how they resemble 
a cross and do so right at Easter time)  I used the small
stamp so I could cut the image out and it would look like a 3 leaf clover.
Cauldron Bubble is a halloween stamp set, but it worked perfect for my pot
of gold. 
Over the rainbow set is of course what I used for the rainbow
and the sentiments.  

Below is a picture of a stamp set I will be adding to my Etsy shop soon.
If you are interested.  I have quite a few things added in there now. 
The verse I chose for this card today is:
Psalm 5:12KJV
For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; 
with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet spring card! I'm sure your grandmother will love it. I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your furry loved one. That's never easy on the heart. Thanks for linking up to Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~