Saturday, March 16, 2024

Card #26 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends.  
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Swanlake, Light & Peace
Studio G for the sentiment. 
I just realized Easter is March 31st.  Goodness 
gracious I best start working on some cards.  So
when I saw this sketch it just reminded me of the 
 tomb where they laid Jesus.  And hence I made
a card reflecting his Glorious Resurrection.  
I then printed off the the lyrics to one of my favorite
Easter hymns you can listen to it here.
I added a few more items to my etsy shop if you you are
interested in having a look and see.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Luke 24:6-7KJV
6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake
unto you when he was yet in Galilee,
7 Saying, The son of man must be delivered into the 
hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and 
the third day rise again. 
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 







 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Easter card! Love the angel and the pretty flowers! What a perfect song inside! Perfect for your card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Easter card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~