Sunday, March 3, 2024

Card #24 for 2024

Happy Sunday Crafting friends. 
We have a glorious 60°day blooming here in WI.
How fun are these sassy cows? 
They are "utterly" adorable.  I wonder
how often I will be using that pun with this
lovely Stampin up set called: Cutest Cows.
I used a wobbler behind the standing cow's head.
I love the dimension & action it brings to the card. 
I will enter this card at:
The verse I chose for this card is:
1 Peter 2:2 KJV
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word,
 that ye may grow thereby
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

3 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable, and I love how it has a meaning with the verse you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love those cows! Great colour choices as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cows are so cute and you've made an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~