Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Card #23 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends.  
Hope you are all doing fine.  We had the most strange
and wonderful weather yesterday.  It was 70 degrees here
in WI.  Oh my goodness and some places reached 72, 
well it was short lived, woke up to 9 degree temps again.
No wonder the pain came back so strong.  But that is our 
normal and to be expected.  It was just so nice
to have a break from the dreary cold. 
I think my card sort of reflected on yesterday's temps,
you see I even had my house windows open and tried 
to clean up the carpet and floors.  A little spring cleaning early.
You know Hunter ( my beloved dog) would have loved it.
He absolutely loved breezy days.  
I will enter this card at:
The stamp set used in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Trucking Along

I cut out 3 pieces of cardstock to match the one DSP for
the horizontal strips.  I then die cut the circles.  I stamped
and colored the images and decided to make a little "scene"
for the evergreen/floral sprigs.  So I stamped a little paved road
under the truck, and clouds above to take up about 3 of the 
horizontal strips.  I am happy with how it turned out. 
I was not going to get this stamp set,
but a sweet friend made me the most lovely Christmas card, and 
I was inspired to purchase this set.  I can only hope my cards 
will inspire someone to want to make cards too. 
I've made a little progress yesterday like I mentioned. 
Here is a picture below.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Song of Solomon 2:12KJV
The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds 
is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

3 comments:

  1. Love that plaid and the bright colors, PJ. The little clouds are just right, too. Thank you for sharing your project at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. And my thoughts for continued healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the details in your card. The pink truck is awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, I love the bright bold colours, the truck, everything about your card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~