Saturday, February 10, 2024

Card #15 for 2024

Hello crafters, this has been one 
extremely hard week.   So I am very
thankful for stamping to help 
distract my thoughts from the heartbreak
of putting my beloved dog down.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
 #157 Use a Kraft Card
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Spirited Snowmen, In the pines 
I used a snowflake die to cut out the white
and glue it down over the "kraft paper"  then
I stamped, colored, and cut out the snowmen and trees.
Time to look for the perfect placement, but first I also
die cut a few snow drifts to help it look authentic.  
I added a little white pearl paint to the trees as to 
resemble freshly fallen snow.  

Below is a picture of my darling HP
if you follow my blog, you know he was the star
of the show, the heart of the home, the love of
our life. God bless this beautiful dog.
The verse I chose for this card is:
Job 37:6KJV
For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth;
 likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. Love to you, PJ, our darling Sophie went to sleep last week as well. Hard to see around it. I love your card today, though, perfect snowmen, and my favorite pines set, too - fabulous over the Kraft! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~