Saturday, February 10, 2024

Card #17 for 2024

Hello crafting friends,
I'm still trying to pick up the pieces of 
my broken heart, since HP had to be 
put down, so I thought I'd play with 
my new stamp set.  
It actually came on the day we had to 
put him down. Feb. 8th  But I just couldn't even
get excited about it, so I decided last night
to give a go with it.  
How wonderful to find this challenge to play along with:
My latest craft purchase is this stamp set: 
Bee My Valentine (stampin Up)

I love how cheerful and springy this 
card turned out.  
I made two, one for each of my kiddos. 
That little bumblebee is buzzing with happiness.  
Much like How I feel "bee-ing" with my kiddos. 
My daughter sent me this below, who doesn't love
snoopy?   I think my darling dog HP had the attitude
of Snoopy, which made him all the more lovable.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
1 John 4:19KJV
We love him, because he first loved us.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

2 comments:

  1. It took me a while to warm up to this set, but I was so glad I got it when I did. I got so much use out of it. I love what you've done with your projects! So cute! Thanks for filling in the blank with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, PJ. I like the clean look as you've kept things in two balanced areas of the front. The scalloped edging and the popped up bee keep things interesting. Great job showing off your new stuff! Thanks for sharing with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~