Saturday, February 17, 2024

Card #20 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends. 
I am loving how this card turned out.  
I will enter it in the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Supremely Awesome
Simon Says: Noted Heart

This is just straight forward stamping, coloring
and cutting.  I love pizza so much so it seemed fitting
I should make this card.  Since our beloved dog passed 
away, we have been resorting to pizzas. I haven't felt 
much like cooking, so pizza seems like a go to.  I use
to make homemade pizzas all the time when the kids
were home, now we have been choosing frozen, 
nevertheless I like any pizza so no complaints here.  
I came across this little bandana idea while looking up cards using this stamp set. 
  I will credit Brenda Fertitta for this fun addition of the bandana to the chef. 
 I'm not sure what she used to create it, but I just looked at her
 card and freehand cut out one in red card stock.  I think
it adds the perfect finish touches to the chef. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
1 Cor. 10:31 KJV
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. I love this pizza guy! Your card is so cute! Great idea to add the bandana. It looks like it belongs there. Thank you for sharing with us at Double D. Also, I saw in your sidebar that you lost your beloved HP in February. My heart breaks for you. We lost our two Goldens in June and September 2023. It was very hard. We now have a new love. I could not be without a dog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~