Sunday, February 18, 2024

Card #21 for 2024

Hello crafting friends.  
We are having a slow Sunday here. 
Trying my best to keep on doing the normal
things, but nothing feels normal since HP 
had to be put down, our whole routine is 
all different now and so quiet.  
I actually made a card yesterday that didn't have
a pawprint or dog theme.  That was a big step.
So we are headed in the right direction, in fact
quite funny because it was a card with a pizza
theme.  I do love pizza and lately that's been our 
go to comfort for easy meals.  
I made this rather simple card, by stamping, coloring, and 
cutting out the images, I also used an embossing folder to give
a little dimension to the background instead of just solid white. 
I so love the little scattered dog bones. 
I have been using the red card stock in honor of HP, because
that was the color of his harness and  dog collar. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamp sets used in this card are:
Simon says:  Pawprints on our hearts ~2014
Simon Says: Pocket full of happy ~2020
Stampin Up:  Happy tails~2019
The verse I chose for this card is:
Isaiah 46:4KJV
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar(gray) hairs will I carry you:
 I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the loss of your beloved pet. We are close to the end with one of ours too. Never easy. Your card is a great adaptation of our Retro Rubber sketch. Very sweet, and the inside sentiment is great! Thanks for playing along at Retro Rubber! DT Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the loss of HP, it always hits hard when you use a beloved pet. This is a beautiful card, love the 'fur' puns. Great use of my sketch. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~