Sunday, February 25, 2024

Card #22 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends. 
Happy Sunday Afternoon. 
I'm entering this card in the following:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Detailed Dogwood
Cutest Cows
This card was headed in the completely opposite 
direction, note the last picture.  I'm not even 
sure what I was intending with the final card,
but it eventually turned out. 
This was an exhausting effort, but I was 
thrilled to use the new little cow set.  I think 
it will be "utterly" sweet to make a few 
cutesy cards the next few days.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Proverbs 27:23 KJV
Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, 
and look well to thy herds.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

2 comments:

  1. Loving this, but I am a sucker for a good pun! The cow is udderly adorable see I like a good pun...lol) the colours are great, that pop of yellow is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! I really like how the strips from the sketch do not overpower the rest of your elements! Thanks for playing along with the sketch at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~