Monday, January 29, 2024

Cards #12, 13, and 14 for 2024

Hello Crafters.  
I couldn't get this card to go no matter how
 hard I tried.  This was my final attempt to
 make it look like a lovely winter scene.
I sponged the top with blue and soft pink.  I always
think the skies have a pink hue when there is a 
snowfall, however after stamping the mountains,
The pink sort of just disappeared.  haha
After stamping and fussy cutting a few of the images,
I added the pearl accent paint.  Once I started I 
thought everything on the card needed a little drop
of pearl paint.  I think it really worked well on the 
mountains, and highlighted the pond lovely. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
    #156 Winter Wonderland
Below are a few of the cards I've
had in my basket of unfinished business. 
As you can see I completed them and I am 
most excited to keep up the good work 
of cleaning out that basket. 




Below is a picture of our beloved little HP.
His health is rapidly declining.  So we are 
faced with an awful decision. 
So everyday we do our best and pray that God will 
give us some direction here or take him home peacefully. 
The verse I chose for the cards today is:
Colossians 3:32KJV
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, PJ, your winter wonderland is STUNNING! Such a beautiful layout with that set - one of my favorites for sure! You got a little bit of everything in there, and the pearl touchups are perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a beautiful scene - great depth and detail.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~