Friday, January 12, 2024

Card #2 for 2024

Card #2 for the 2024 year is a monochromatic
Christmas card. 
I am playing along with the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Beary Cute, Cheer to the Season
I stamped this in red at first but the evergreen sprigs,
just didn't look as nice, so I went with green.  
I used some sparkle washi tape to divide the three
horizontal strips of DSP, it sort of matches the 
scattered embellishments.  
Someone very dear to my heart is in my 
craft room.  I love that studious look.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Ephesians 1:3 KJV
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! And so wise to start your Christmas cards early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, inside and out! Thanks for sharing your talent with us once again at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog this week.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those ornaments and the green, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~