Thursday, January 18, 2024

Card #8 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends.  
This card has it all, tis packed full of winter delight.
Inspired by the Christmas wrapping paper
I received from my daughter.  
I added evergreen branches, pinecones, and 
a whole panel of diecut snowflakes. 
I even cut out pieces of the wrapping paper
to glue on the vase.  
Of course I had to add a little gold bow then
finished it off with some gold embellishments. 
I just couldn't stop myself, this is like an I
spy book my kids use to read.  Let's see 
what we can spy on this card?  haha 
My daughter says, "it's dramatic"  So
there you have it. 
I will submit it to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Earthen textures, Decorated with 
happiness, Christmas pinecone die,
Snowflake die.
Look what came today a new little stamp.
I have quite a collection of personal stamps to 
add to the back of my cards, and yet none
look as nice and professional as the  NEW one.
I love it.  I  think it's the easiest to read too. 
Below is a picture of HP, the little
fella is not doing so well.  12 years old
and now having trouble with breathing and
drinking again.  We are trying to keep
the little guy going as long as God allows.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Jeremiah 17:8KJV
For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth
 out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh,
 but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful 
in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so beautiful with lots of wonderful details and a great wintery feel. Love how it turned out! Your dog is so cute, but so sorry to hear he isn't doing well :(
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~