Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Card #7 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends.  I found a 
new to me challenge blog to play along with.
It is most exciting when that happens.  
I will submit my card to the challenge at:
The theme is: Something New 

 I chose to do a "valentine" card, because
I have a "new love" for crocheting.  
I learned how way back in the 3 or 4th 
grade when I was in girl scouts, and it 
was just a quick little session but I learned 
a few basic things, well now thanks to 
you tube it has rekindled that Love, and
it's all "new" again.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are
Stampin Up:  Strong of Heart, Sweet Conversations 

I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with that bow I tied,
Not to often do my bows behave themselves so nicely. 

Below is a picture of my first crocheted heart. 
I'm excited to make many colors, and perhaps add
them to my etsy shop.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 63:3 KJV
Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, 
my lips shall praise thee.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome on We Love Stamping challenge, thanks so much for joining us! Your card is so impressive, and also energetic! :) Love how the big heart matches the design paper, and that gorgeous bow is the perfect touch. Lovely sentiment inside.
    Lovely crocheted heart too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful bright and cheerful card - love the big bold heart stamp that you have used, and your inspiration from your crocheting. That is one cute heart.
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you created this adorable card. Everything matches so perfectly! Your crocheted heart is adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A generic C&P comment as unable to type much (MS flare up) to let you know I've seen your lovely entry at We Love Stamping, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~