Sunday, January 21, 2024

Card #10 for 2024

Hello Crafty friends. 
No surprise here, it's another Valentine. 
I will enter this in the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Country Bouquet

I let the DSP do most all of the work here.
I only stamped the sentiments and the little 
hearts on the inside of the card.  
One can't have too many hearts for a 
Valentine's Day card. (wink)


I had the most exhilarating Saturday morning,
because my brand new snake plant arrived.  
It was everything I wanted.  The tall 3 foot
beauty was gorgeous for about 8 hours,
then the leaves starting falling and I realized
the soil was frozen like an ice cube, so I 
immediately asked for hubby to assist
me in transplanting it to new warm soil
and it was too late.  I'm so sad over such
a silly thing, and mad at myself for being 
so worked up over it.  ugh  but there it 
is, all flopped and dead.  Hoping that
maybe there is a root in there by the Grace
of God that can survive.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Proverbs 10:12 KJV
Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I love all the bright bold colours! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on our sketch. Love the patterned papers and they way you used them. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~