Monday, January 15, 2024

Card #6 for 2024

Hello fellow crafters, I hope you are all staying warm.
Its rising in temps here today, we are at zero finally.  
A warm welcome to the new ladies on the design team
at Time out challenges.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  It's a celebration, and Number 
of years 
It was all fun and games making this card,
until my number four die fell behind the book
case, and will now have to be retrieved later by 
my husband.  So instead of shadowing each
of the silver numbers individually I had to settle 
for a navy blue horizontal strip.  Such is 
life, it will have to do.
I added a few little embellishments to the 
center of the fireworks, and and bit of glitter
to top of the bubbly.  
I was getting my vitamin D today thanks to this 
beautiful sunrise, longing for summer. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Isaiah 43:19KJV
 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth;
 shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness,
 and rivers in the desert.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

1 comment:

  1. Great elements for your pretty New Year's card. Thank you for joining our NEW challenge at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~