Friday, January 19, 2024

Card #9 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends.  
Looks like I will be making Valentine Day
cards for a few more days.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:

The challenge or theme is
 Anything Goes

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Count on me
Country Bouquet, color & contour, welcoming woods,
meant to be, forever lovely

I used quite a few stamp sets to make this simple
card, but it all tied together quiet nicely.   Valentine
cards are fun to make if I just let my imagination 
run wild with what I have on hand in my stamp room. 
So mixing it up always creates a one of a kind card. 
HP is taking it easy again.   He really is enjoying
his one egg a day.  It seems to go down well for him
The verse I chose for this card is:
1 Corinthians 16:14KJV
Let all your things be done with charity (LOVE).
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute xxx My Buster says hello to HP - enjoy your eggs pal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~