Sunday, January 14, 2024

Card #5 for 2024

This card I made for the challenge at:
The stamp Sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Sweet conversations, 
Meant to be
I die cut the hearts on white card stock, and then 
layered it on red card stock, and fussy cut all 
around the outline of the white hearts.  I used
the white hearts that I popped out as accent 
pieces around the red.  It was quite a bit of 
work, but I do like how it turned out. 
The sentiment is sweet and simplistic.  
My husband and I took the ole boy out
for a walk in the yard, he has always loved 
snow, and even in his declining health he 
still goes for the deepest drifts and sticks 
his nose in it. LOVE this little fella.  
Thought this was a cute little add in for the Valentine
cards and all the bacon lovers out there.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
1 Peter 4:8 KJV
 And above all things have fervent charity(love)
 among yourselves: for charity(love) shall cover the multitude of sins.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

2 comments:

  1. Gosh that really packs a punch - it's so vibrant. What a great V-day card and I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week and we hope to catch you again real soon.
    KarenR (DT AAA Cards)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, your card is so Clean and Simple. The combination of red and white hearts are simply beautiful. Your fur baby is a sweet heart and well loved. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~